Registration Information 2019-2020
*Registration for Fall & Winter 2019 sessions will be available on August 6th.
**For Winter - Register by Sept 15th to receive a 10% early bird discount!
The Tavistock & District Skating Club is pleased to offer online registration again this year. Through the Uplifter website, families will also be able to track their skater’s achievements and receive club communication!
Please register your skaters by following the 2-step process:
Step A – Complete registration on our website – you will need to begin by setting up a family account and adding each skater as a participant:
Registration at the arena will take place:
- Tues Sept 12th from 5 – 6 p.m.
- Thurs. Sept. 15th from 4 – 5:20 pm
Step B – Complete payment by cheque or etransfer (see Payment Information below). Please note - payment (or first instalment) for Winter sessions must be received by Sept 15th in order to receive the early bird rate or invoices will revert back to the regular rate.
1) Pay by Cheque, payable to “Tavistock & District Skating Club”.
a) By mail Tavistock & District Skating Club • P.O. Box 214, Tavistock ON N0B 2R0
b) Dropping it in the Skating Club drop box (located by the bulletin board, labelled “Suggestion Box Tavistock FSC”) at the arena
2) Send an Etransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org - no password is needed (it will be autodeposited). Please include a memo (ex: "winter registration for John Smith".)
Early Bird Special – Register by Sept 15th to receive a 10% discount on winter sessions!
* Please note that if cheque or etransfer has not been received by the club by Sept 15th, the invoice will revert back to the regular rate.
Family Discount – register 3 or more skaters in a session and receive 10% discount for each skater!
Canskate & PreCanskate programs – NEW this year
Register for Session 1 & 2 together at the beginning of the season and receive 10% discount on both sessions!
STAR programs – NEW this year - Register for each day separately
Register for TWO DAYS and receive 10% discount on the 2-day total.
Payment Installments – are available for skaters registering in synchro or STAR programs:
- Synchro – payments are due by August 15th and October 15th
- STAR – payments are due by September 15th and Nov 15th
We recognize that skating is expensive, particularly if registering multiple skaters or for multiple programs! If you would like to modify or create a payment schedule, please email email@example.com to discuss arrangements.